Ambition in context
We implemented the index to enable you to make informed decisions, and we offer all our competitors to do the same for their clients. However, there is more to the idea than meets the eye:
- We set up the Baltic Sea Project.org as a hub to create funding for great ideas and understanding by the public.
- We developed a SoMe platform and the bio-sourced Baltic Sea Credit Card to connect all clients of the bank to that ambition.
- The unique credit card has a cause driven design and replaces all other cards in the bank.
- We also connected the index to the card in order to connect your consumption to impact and impact to potential compensation.
Innovation + Collaboration = Solution
A few examples that shows you are a part of a solution that makes a difference.
- The initiative has been invited as an actionable example to high level meet at United Nations in NYC and Bonn.
- MasterCard is working with the bank to enable others to join the Aland Index.
- Is now a mandatory case study at Stockholm School of Economics.
- Invited to the Sustainable Brands Summit and Contagious on trust and transparency.
- Collaboration with Zennström Philanthropies (Race For The Baltic) in the new digital category.
- Endorsed by the Swedish Minister of Financial Markets and Consumers.